Partnership & Exhibition
Partnership and Exhibition Opportunities
On behalf of the Australian Association for Research in Education (AARE), we invite you to participate in the 2021 AARE Conference, which will be online.
The Australian Association for Research in Education (AARE) is a national association for fostering educational research in Australia. This conference will facilitate engagement among educational researchers and support the development of high quality education.
Types of delegates attending
Past AARE conferences have attracted 600+ delegates from various education industries and from across the world.
- Higher education academics
- PhD students
- School teachers and principals
- Deans/Heads of Schools
- Education consultants
- Vocational/Further education teachers, trainers and assessors
- Preservice teachers
- Project Officers/Coordinators
- Directors/Presidents of education organisations
- Others with an interest in education
For further information on the program and Keynote speakers please see the relevant pages on this website.
Why you should be involved
The partnership and exhibition opportunities at the 2021 AARE Conference provide the perfect opportunity to promote your name, launch new products to support your brand, and to maintain a high profile within the education research field, before, during and after the conference.
- Raise your profile by showing your support for the education research field and receive acknowledgement of your leadership in the community.
- Utilise the opportunity to present your organisation’s profile to a national audience and reach 600+ researchers and others interested in this field.
- Reinforce your credentials as a key player and demonstrate your organisation’s commitment and support of AARE and its aims.
- Stimulate discussion and extend management thinking on issues that affect the field by showing a commitment to research development and outward looking strategy.
- Publicise your activities and promote your organisation’s message, products and services through a national and international conference marketing campaign.
- Launch new products or services and generate media interest.
- Network with peers and reinforce relationships with existing clients, develop new contacts and target new recruits.
- Business development and the opportunity to find new business, research customer/prospect attitudes and enhance word of mouth marketing.
How to apply to partner/exhibit at AARE 2021
Simply fill out the online form to apply
AARE actively seeks opportunities to work together with external organisations to achieve shared objectives. However, it is vital that we maintain our independence and do not allow external partnerships to bring the name of AARE into disrepute. Therefore, AARE has developed the Ethical Sponsorship Policy and will assess each application for partnership and exhibition prior to accepting the application.
It is AARE’s hope that by November 2021, Australia will be open to travel between State and Territories and at least some overseas countries; however, we are aware of how quickly these things can change.